Saturday, December 22, 2007

10 days over, 5 more to go.

It's 22nd of December. Happy birthday bro if you ever realized I'm writing this.

5 more days before I leave Taiping for the city again. It's time to actually hate the idea of leaving this cosy home (although not sometimes).

I don't know what to record in this entries actually, then i thought maybe I could write down(or type down) what have I been doing for the past. urm. 10 days in taiping?

1. Was helping out my mom with her work for a couple of days. say TWO days.

So, 8 days left.

2. went up to Penang for a day, an attempt to watch meteor shower. But no avail. Sigh. ended up bugging the guys for the whole day through. Well, look at the bright side, at least you're not bored, probably just annoyed of me asking you guys random questions, kan?

7 days left.

3. Spent 2 days baking, one was moist chocolate cake with chocolate chip and chocolate frosting. Heh, that was the day I got my result, although it wasn't as bad as I expected, but it's not good. So a girl got to do what she needed to cheer herself up righhttt?

Oh and another day baking marble cake, it's actually butter cake with and extra layer of choco flavour in between. This was traditionally baked on Chinese New Year, but since I was in the mood of baking and my aunties actually asked for it, what the heck. It's kinda weird though, it used to be my mom's job to bake this, but don't know ever since when that she pass down this recipe to me, and ever since then I've got to do it. For my aunt, another aunt, cousin, uncle and the other aunt every chinese new year. Damn, my mom is smart.

Oh, 5 days left.

4. I spent one night watching football match in Charis's house with the other two dudes. Haven't seen them in ages. so yea. and I just spent one afternoon with the rest of the girls, first to check out the new coffee chain, ended up with sucky iced chocolate but it was fun to laugh at the typo on the menu though, "ice belended and muchroom." then followed up by ice kacang and laksa trip to pokok assam. ;) That sum up for a day.

4 days left.

5. ....
I couldn't think of anything else. The other 4 days, bumming around. Did some work, watch TV, jog 3 times around the field in front of my house. and bumming around. Ah, that's the whole point of holidays right? I lost count. =P

5 more days in taiping, 5 more only. I need a nap now. bummer. =)

1 comment:

ananddave said...

lol....u asked us random questions....we randomly poked u....its all good....roflol