Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Living.

Last week was quite an intense week. I was having a seminar back in UM one whole week (plus the pre-camp) which eventually got me sick now. Over-used of energy. I need to recuperate.

Thought about blogging about it, but i figured i might just be boring. And besides it's too much to tell.

And that might just be my last AIESEC conference. At least I'm sure it's the last one as a delegate. This got me thinking of people who had been in my life.

There are some came by for a period of time, a passerby i call them. Left a footprint and go on with their life. Whether it is a positive or a negative thing. They are often around for a reason. Although sometimes it may seems oblivious at the moment. Normally these are the majority in everyone's life.

Some of those linger around a lil' more. Leaving you clueless whether they're still in the picture or not. They are here every now and then but you don't know what they want from you and what are they willing to give. I called this undefined.

Then there are some who took an extra mile just to be part of your life. These are the people who made an effort just to see the smile on your face. And I'm glad I have quite a number of those in my life.

And then there is this group of people that you know they're going to be there no matter what. These are the one that you know you won't lose even though you don't call them often enough, or hang out with them often enough. These are the people that you know for a long long time, or at least you feel that way.

Then there is this group of people who has the ability to inspire other, maybe long term, or short term. They're just there to give you more reasons to live your life. This people are the rare type. These people appear, whether it's just a conversation encounter or a close friend or coach.

Last but not least there is a group that you're born with. Ready to receive you into their life with joy. How your life turned out to be mostly depends on this group of people and of course yourself. These are the group of people you need to learn how to live with.

Having all these people in my life is such a wonderful experience and feeling, but yet, i don't want this to be the peak of my life. Cause it's just not enough.

1 comment:

xenac said...

you can have me footprint, and me shoes if you want. i'd even give you a clean pair of socks to hang up for christmas:)