Sunday, December 16, 2007

The lady in Red.

Last few months, when I was back home during study week, I met this lady, it was a brief encounter, so I didn't really asked for her name, or maybe I just don't remember.

I followed my dad to meet a this lady who wanted to refurbish her sofas.

I remembered during that brief conversation, we know that she likes red. and also she named one of her dog, chindae( which is suppose to mean love in punjab if I'm not wrong) and she referred her dogs to her sons. Those two dogs are the cutest one ever, with fluffy hair and they just smells so clean. And I was busy playing with them, that is why I didn't even ask for her name.

But this lady was jovial. She was smiling all the while. We also found out that she teaches in Erican language and also conduct cooking classes in her very own home.

But she has this make ups on her, red eyebrow pencil, and red lipstick and red top that makes her happy. As long as she's happy and comfortable with herself, so I've thought.

And today I was thinking about that. Memories was quite messy, that explain the way I wrote. Pieces of information here and there.

But today I was also thinking about her because she was reported dead. The chinese paper says that she committed suicide, cut both her wrists.

Then there were more rumors, saying that there's a robbery. She died on her way to the hospital. But no one knows exactly why.

But she looks too happy and content to commit suicide.

Today I wrote about her because she was nice to me. Very nice indeed for the first time that I met her which I didn't expect it would be the last.

No comments: