Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thoughts.

I know, I had abandoned this blog for a long long long time.

Just that nothing in particular crosses my thought, deep enough to update this. (call me shallow. =) )

Anyway, four years ago, around this period of time, was where I beginning to thought about career. Why? That's when I was still in matriculation thinking about university application.

Nevertheless that I was clearly reminded that the education system in Malaysia doesn't really allow the much flexibility to determine the course that I'm getting into, but there's always thoughts.

My mind was playing around with the thought of being a nutritionist, an architect, a chemist and many more, as I am like many other teenager not knowing what I want to be in the future.

My nature of being quiet around strangers or even elderly doesn't help much. Much things learned are never from conversation, most from observation and thinking process, funnily.

Although, I later noticed this in me, but I couldn't change much, because most of the time, I don't even bother.

No guidance whatsoever, landed me in an engineering course in UM, which happened to be my first choice. I don't even know whether I should call myself lucky or what, for such a privileged given to a non-bumi and on the other hand, I don't even remember what made me listed that course as my first choice. I guess, I was just a lost little girl and I think I still am.

Now, 4 years passed and just another semester to complete my degree(*pray hard i didn't fail any subject), but I still don't know what to do.

I tried my best, I worked during the last 3 long semester break, just to get some exposure into the options that I have after graduating. I'm indeed still lost.

Funny, how I always hear about finding your passion and even preached about it some point of my life.

Should I start worrying now?

No comments: