Sunday, August 24, 2008

To hell with it'

I realized I haven't been blogging for a while.

So much to say, and don't know where to start.

And I hereby wish that the person who broke my car window, stole my bag and scare the hell out of me, live longer than anyone in the world through "not an easy life".

I sometimes wish to just isolate myself from the world and society, don't care a single shit of what is going on out there.

Just hide under my small lil' world, and they don't bother me no more.

Move to a place where no one would know me and remain the same till i die.

It could all be easier.

The other day, I was in the market, and i decided on nasi lemak from my favorite stall sold by a malay couple. Then someone made a statement, why buy from the malays, got chinese stall instead. I stared blankly, still trying not to offend the racist someone, i said i like the curry better.

Funny how people thinks, and i wonder if they do.

Funny how some part of the world does not evolved after years, some part of people never grew.

Minds are still so limited, as if like the lightning that would choose the taller tree, randomly, as their target. Hit them so hard, they'll fall into pieces, burnt.

They taught me how to work for what i want, and how to fight for it.

So kill me if you can, I'm giving up on truth and honesty, I'm choosing happiness.



=)

3 comments:

Ruben Nair said...

Ya tebya liubliu... =)

Bakelicious said...

Hi Goay Imm..glad you liked the cupcakes. Perhaps I shall see more orders ..all chocolate...:-)

Ruben Nair said...

the tiny island.. me making a boat..sand paper waste all over..island chic(you)reading.. hammock (us).. moon (you).. warmth... will go there baby...
happiness? lets share =)