Saturday, April 12, 2008

A trip back to childhood.

I haven't updated in a while because I can't really think of what to write.


Life has been kind to me, aside from rushing for assignment, lab reports, presentation and study for tests one after another, everything else seems to fall into the right place.

But it was quite a "stress test"(read: test where degree of inclination and speed increases over time, means it get difficult over time) ever since the last post.


And now life is finally giving me a little break. Not exactly cause it is suppose to be a study week, and my lecturer still teaching.

See the reason why i don't want to write, cause I'll tend to complain when i don't have to, really.


Thus, I have decided to attached some pictures into the post instead.


Last trip back home in Taiping...


My "kampung"(grandma's house), the place where I grew up, it was much livelier back then, lots more kids around, evening playtime, flying kite, guli and all those that you could think of, in every other day.






This is the path we walk on. Just pebbles and water when it is rainy season.





Believe it or not, this used to be a basketball hoop my cousins build when I was younger. But I wonder how we bounced the ball on sand la.

How I missed those days. We treated flood as a game, shouting at each other across the window trying to imagine we're living on the river. Then we main "hantu-hantu" and being a cry baby, I cried because I got scared and got my grandma scolding my cousins and friends instead. How stupid and innocent more you could be?

And of course, again, I wouldn't want to grow up, but in reality things are not always as smooth as expected. When I left my bad tempered and stubbornness along the path all of the sudden, i realized I've need to learn to say no. I've need to learn to stand up for myself instead of letting people around me, twist and throw me around. I wonder if it's a process of growing up. Maybe, maybe just part of me.

and finally,




I've got my hair short again! =P

1 comment:

xenac said...

I think i have seen those flops before....like 6 years before. lol.