Tuesday, February 26, 2008

*

It's funny how I tried to update my blog so many times, and yet I can't really finish any of them.



There's like so many drafts in my account right now, I can't even remember how to continue them really.



I wanted to write about my mom, and how she's trying to give us a life that she never had.



How she scarifies the opportunities for love, and how she give in adapted to the nature of the society back then. and how confused a family she was from. and the uncountable ups and downs in her life.

Then I realized it's quite impossible to put all that into words.

And most importantly, along the line, I realized that life is not really about the choices you make.

Or the path you took.

It's more like the ways you see things and make the most out of the choices that you made.

It's like how so many of us fall into the rat race mentality. Like how so many people can be rich, literally, but still never stop. Like it's their only reason of life.

*and here comes the part where I do not know how to end my post.

so, whatever it is.

1 comment:

xenac said...

yay! finally a post. don't worry, i don't know how to end me posts either:)