Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I"m 21!"



oh, that's what my cake says. heh.



the last two posts in friendster blog was due to the boredom of exams. but i figured maybe i should just continue. See how long will it last this time eh?

anyway, i had a great birthday, i thought i grow up too fast for clubs and so, thus, i decided to stay home. with friends and family. Thanks for the wishes and the pressie. I've got the cutest present ever that remind me i don't exactly need to grow up even though i'm already legal to vote. chocolates, elmo t-shirt and chocolate. and look!


Ice cream cone bubblesss comes in CHOCOLATE flavour!

It smellsss so good, everyone should get one. lol.

my mom say i act like lil kid. hrmp.


And of course i've got myself a lil present as well, urm, but my brothers paid for it la.

got myself an appointment with Borneo ink in Hartamas a couple of week ago, and this was done two days ago. woo hoo. i love it, the tattoo artist, Lina done a great job and it only too an hour plus.

And like what i mention before, i don't have much pain receptors. but i was ticklish, she said i moved like worm. lol. but i still love the end result after so long contemplating to get one.

I think it's starting to peel off now, I have to sleep "terbalik" and had a hard time applying ointment, cause i can't exactly look at it without a mirror. hehe.
But there's one tiny thing in my plan tak jadi, wanted to go for AJ Hackett ride in KL Tower still.. hrm. maybe later.
I'm on holiday, looking for a part time job but at the same time so many things coming up, and that just reminded me, got to bank into Vanessa's account by today for MNC.

Anyway I've got to go out now.
That's all for now.

4 comments:

Freakylicious said...

The semi lunar thingy symbolizes your name Goay= "yue" aint it?

xenac said...

*laughs* *laughs* *laughs more*

well, i'm still one of the few whom haven't reach the magical 21 yet, so i get to say whatever i want, eat whatever i want, etc etc.

(which will not be any different once i hit 21, unless something changes drastically then.)

goayimm said...

i'm so predictable?

ala.. a while more to go, you'll be on par, richard. =P

jasmyintay said...

OH YES! She joined the tattoo-ed on club. =) Now we can go show off our tattoos together gether, goay!!! =)