Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The "cheerful" post

i don't know why all my posts ended up sounding so emo one.
Not that i want to. Just that i don't know how to appear "cheerful" through words i guess.
Now lagi teruk, the background in black. :P

Anyway look what I've found?








it's kinda blur. the red arrow pointing towards word says "nose sharpener"


if that's what they do to achieve sharper nose, wonder what they do to get bigger eyes, i could imagine them putting toothpicks to expand the eye larger. ( you know like those in cartoon one. ) =)






http://www.choco-mylove.blogspot.com/



and then i found this website, selling ever thing chocolate. lol.


made me wanna try making some myself. maybe i should during my two weeks break later in December. ;)





and oh, i just found out you guys went all the way to KLCC to buy me these..



i love it so much, i even took picture of it. haha. now i shall name everyone of it, starting with the top left one... kidding.

anyway thanks, really. =)

It's my fourth day after getting the tattoo.. all i can say is itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy!
Lol, really la. have to continue feeding on junk food to forget about the itchiness, some more tak jadi wanna go jogging, and i need a new running shoe as well, the current one is not proper running shoes, and after I run 8-10 rounds around the field in front of my house right, my feet hurts like hell. wait wait.. Year end sales coming. and i shall wait! till then sit at home, eat my way to being overweight and try not to scratch.

It's time for meeting again.

till then. =)

1 comment:

xenac said...

Grins* grins*

i would be utterly happy for you to name a choco piece after jaspattay and eat it. you would find it to have a rich fatty taste with a lingering aftertaste of mainly pork and beef. (which is what she is mainly made of)

*laughs devilishly*

note : jas, if you happened to read this, picture me in the most innocent way possible alright? *grins*